Cheeseman5000Cheeseman5000

Main Movies Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Nike Basketball Allstars Nike Basketball Allstars

ugh...

Not sure what the author was trying to accomplish here, but he failed nontheless. Parody? The only parody element I see is the transformation of real people to stick figures, and stick figures aren't funny by themselves. In fact, nothing about this is funny. Even if it wasn't supposed to be funny, and was instead meant to impress, it doesn't do that either. Stick figures will never impress me more than the ones in that crazy japanese stick-figure brawl movie, so again the movie fails. All this thing does for me is get that bloody song stuck in my head, and i don't need that at all. This author just lost a friend. And thank god papa roach broke up, just had to add that bit. Hah!

Sonic: ittp trailer Sonic: ittp trailer

stop whining

for christs sake, people. at least you know he's working on it. how many times do you see a movie trailor before the movie comes out? yes, now shut the hell up.

Black & White to Red Black & White to Red

for the guy below

to the guy who reviewed this before: obviously the author wasn't specificly targetting people who wear trench coats, and if that's what you saw this as, im sorry for you.

Degenerate DX: Ver.2.1 Degenerate DX: Ver.2.1

eat vomit or play shitty flash..hmm...

THIS REVIEW IS SO GOOD THAT IT CAN DESTROY BODY PARTS.

Nintendo Rpg (Finished) Nintendo Rpg (Finished)

12 year olds get no more sympathy than 20 year old

the "game" was bad, regardless of the age of the author. there is definate room for improvement and until that improvement takes place, i hope movies and games of this quality stay in the dark receds of the portal.