Cheeseman5000Cheeseman5000

Main Movies Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Nike Basketball Allstars Nike Basketball Allstars

ugh...

Not sure what the author was trying to accomplish here, but he failed nontheless. Parody? The only parody element I see is the transformation of real people to stick figures, and stick figures aren't funny by themselves. In fact, nothing about this is funny. Even if it wasn't supposed to be funny, and was instead meant to impress, it doesn't do that either. Stick figures will never impress me more than the ones in that crazy japanese stick-figure brawl movie, so again the movie fails. All this thing does for me is get that bloody song stuck in my head, and i don't need that at all. This author just lost a friend. And thank god papa roach broke up, just had to add that bit. Hah!

Sonic: ittp trailer Sonic: ittp trailer

stop whining

for christs sake, people. at least you know he's working on it. how many times do you see a movie trailor before the movie comes out? yes, now shut the hell up.

Black & White to Red Black & White to Red

for the guy below

to the guy who reviewed this before: obviously the author wasn't specificly targetting people who wear trench coats, and if that's what you saw this as, im sorry for you.

Team Fortress Classic Team Fortress Classic

i will smash a bottle upside your nose

HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS GODDAMN LAME SHIT GET ON THE TOP MOTHER FUCKING 3 MOVIES?!?!?!!?! MY 10 YEAR OLD BROTHER MAKES BETTER MOVIES THAN THIS AND HE JUST STARTED WITH FLASH YESTERDAY! STOP GIVING THESE PIECE OF SHIT MOVIES HIGH RATINGS WHICH THEY DO NOT DESERVE. SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS MEAN OR CYNICAL IN ANY WAY, BUT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOVIES GETTING THE TOP SPOTS WHILE REAL QUALITY MOVIES GET LOW VOTES BY MORONS WHO ONLY LAUGH AT THINGS CONTAINING THE WORD WAZZAP OR SOME OTHER JUVENILE JOKE. FUCKING CHRIST, I AM GOING TO GO SHOOT MY SELF IN THE FOOT NOW. I HOPE THE AUTHOR OF THIS MOVIE CHOKES ON SOMETHING TASTY.

Stick Patrol:  Episode 1 Stick Patrol: Episode 1

i wish i had a gun

id like to get my hands on the fag who made this piece of crap

jchoyt responds:

Please elaborate as to why you think my movie is so bad. Thank you.